How Do I Hire A Website Designer?Here are a few things you should consider when hiring a website design firm:
- Look at their portfolio and determine if the website designer has the artistic skills to project the image and emotion of your product or company.
- Determine if their fee structure is within your advertising budget.
- Make certain the website design firm is reputable by contacting a few of their previous clients for a referral.
- Sign a mutually binding contract that protects your purchase just as you would with any other product you would buy.
- Decide if the website designer has the ability to understand your advertising objectives. Can you work well together to create a product that will draw clients to your business?
- Finally, compare the final product. A typical 5-6 page website is a great place to start advertising on the web, but a content management system will grow with your business.
Can Brandalier Handle All of Our Company Needs?Brandalier is a one-stop-shop. Because we’re a small boutique firm, you benefit by working directly with your web developers. We offer the following services:
- Content Management Systems (Joomla!)
- CMS Platform Applications
- Custom Website Development
- Joomla! Template Modification
- Joomla! Template Design
- Website Repairs
- Custom Coding
- E-Commerce Websites
- Graphic Design